Coaching is a growth business in the UK, as more and more people realise that they want more from life than they are currently getting. This course equips you to become a skilled life coach.
With this powerful combination, our Diploma in Life Coaching will equip you with the skills to help your clients make lasting changes in their lives. No prior knowledge of NLP or coaching is required. For students who have already achieved the prestigious INLPTA Practitioner certificate, this course will enable you to register with INLPTA as a Practitioner-Coach. This qualification offers an exciting new opportunity for exisiting NLP Practitioners, and is available in only a very few venues in the UK. Be one of the first!
During this training, you will learn:
- A structured approach to contracting, assessing and ending relationships with clients
- A sound method in history-taking
- A range of coaching models which can be applied to coaching in different contexts
- Useful frames and presuppositions to guide your coaching partnerships
- A clear code of ethical practice
- A confident approach to case study writing
- Clear boundaries on scope of practice